Best Treatment & Cost for Lip Augmentation/Lip Fillers/Lip Injections In Delhi
Table of contents
- 1 Best Treatment & Cost for Lip Augmentation/Lip Fillers/Lip Injections In Delhi
- 1.1 Lip Augmentation – Pick the perfect Pout
- 1.2 Lip Rejuvenation with Augmentation
- 1.3 Lip Anatomy
- 1.4 Filler Classification
- 1.5 Why should one consider Lip Augmentation?
- 1.6 What happens during a Lip Augmentation Procedure?
- 1.7 Conclusion
- 1.8 15 Things you should know before your lips go under the needle
Care Well Medical Centre offers the best lip augmentation/lip fillers/lip injections in Delhi. The complete procedure is done by the experienced & senior cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Sandeep Bhasin.
Lip Augmentation – Pick the perfect Pout
Lip augmentation creates fuller lips with various surgical or non-invasive techniques. Dermal fillers are commonly used for modern lip augmentation that delivers proven results with soft and fuller lips.
Lip Rejuvenation with Augmentation
Fillers have become an aesthetic treatment for several cosmetic issues. Various fillers from different sources have revolutionized cosmetic dermatology to create a youthful look. Soft tissue augmentation can be achieved with a combined use of Botox & other procedures.
Non-surgical methods of lip augmentation are the optimal solution for women to achieve fuller lips. There are various dermal fillers that can be used, but the most common of all would be hyaluronic acid.
This is a naturally occurring acid in the body that helps increase your lip volume, another popular filler is Collagen that delivers exceptional results for under the skin treatments and improves skin texture, strength & shape. Facial aesthetics are very important for women, and the lip region is an important area, for both, the man & woman. In the past, various permanent & temporary fillers were used, but they did not have positive effects, but in these modern times with technology being a crucial driver, fillers have become safer and deliver good results.
There is an extension of the upper lip from the base of the nose to the nasolabial folds & the edge of the vermillion border, whereas the lower lip extends from vermillion edge to commissure & mandible. A cupid’s bow is formed from the two paramedian elevations of the vermillion border. Lip augmentation mostly deals with a deflating vermillion followed by sagging of the mouth. A filler is injected below the muscle to give a fuller shape & volume improvements.
Fillers can be classified on the basis of their source, meaning they can be human, animal, and synthetic.
- Temporary fillers are also termed as nonpermanent for a simple fact that they are short term and only last for 12 months or less. Examples of temporary fillers are Zyplast, Zyderm 1 & 2
- Collagen is a natural filler that adds volume, strength & shape to the lips and is a popular filler these days
- Hyaluronic acid is a synthetic filler used in various concentrations
- Hydroxyapatite is a naturally occurring mineral found in the human body
- Permanent fillers are ones that last for over a period of more than 24 months or 2 years. Examples of permanent fillers are Aquamid & Amazingel
Why should one consider Lip Augmentation?
Lip augmentation should be considered by people whose –
- Lips are thin due to hereditary genetics
- Lips have turned thin due to age
- Lips require more volume and fullness
- Upper & Lower Lip symmetry is wrong
What people need to understand is lip augmentation won’t stop the ageing process, and these treatments do have an expiration period. Thus, people need to consider the reality & facts before getting these treatments done.
What happens during a Lip Augmentation Procedure?
- Plastic Surgeons or medical practitioners evaluate each and every aspect of your facial aesthetics & skin tone
- Appropriate facial sites are marked for injections to be administered
- In the case of Lip enhancement, a local anesthetic is used, and thereafter filler injections are administered with fine needles
- This process only takes half an hour or 30 minutes to complete
- These aren’t permanent solutions, and thus requires repeated sittings
Effects after the treatment may include mild swelling or bruising, redness, numbness, and a “full” appearance of the treated areas. This would get resolved in 6 to 14 days, and creates no downtime for you to return to your normal life routines.
Individuals should look at Lip Augmentation as a treatment and not a permanent cure for their ageing process. Greater number of people are becoming aware of non-invasive techniques to create fuller lips and get that perfect pout.
15 Things you should know before your lips go under the needle
Because it’s all about Picking a Perfect Pout
Lip enhancement is an art, and when done properly, they feel like natural lips. There is no doubt that lip augmentation is in demand, and a plump pout is the most desired outcome for women who want fuller lips. To make sure you don’t wind up bobbled, find out what it takes to get those beauties done.
- Perfection is the key to get your pout right. Lip augmentation, if done correctly seem as natural as the real ones. They may feel a bit jarred, but it all comes back to normal within a week.
- Each doctor has his own recipe. Lip enhancement is all about aesthetic harmony, and the beauty of it lies in the fact that they are hyaluronic acid (HA) based products like Restylene, Juverderm, Belotero, etc.
- HA fillers can be withdrawn if you don’t like how they’ve turned out to be. HA fillers ain’t permanent, they can be removed with a single enzyme called hyaluronidase. It dissolves any HA filler in a matter of minutes and you could start all over again.
- Lip enhancement can cost a handful, so start saving your coins. Each injection of Restylene or Juverderm can cost from Rs.25, 000 to Rs.50, 000, but out of the two, treatment done with Sculptra is rather expensive.
- HA fillers are temporary and last for about 5 to 6 months. These injections won’t last long if physical activity in the area is more.
- The results are instantaneous. These fillers act pretty quickly, they would seem swollen at first, but give a few days to settle, then you’d have the perfect pout!
- Before beginning the procedure, the doctor would ice your lips and make them numb. The procedure takes 20-25 minutes, followed by a 15 minute massage, and that’s it! You can start your day, and carry on with regular chores. There’s absolutely no downtime!
- Stay away from any strenuous physical activity at the day of the procedure. Increased blood flow due to physical exertion may not give desired results.
- You choose what you want. It ain’t necessary to add volume to both your lips, let your doctor decide what part of the lips need to be fuller- the upper or lower lip, or the mid area of the lips.
- Avoid Blood Thinners 15 days prior to the procedure. Patients need to keep away from products that cause blood thinning like Vitamin E, painkillers, etc.
- The bruising will disappear after 6-8 days. So that’s normal.
- Don’t touch your lips. Patients are advised not to touch their lips for two days post injections.
- Let the doctors decide. Expect realistic results & let the doctor decide the aesthetic balance for your lips.
- Your lips will return to normalcy. If you don’t get your lips augmented post six months, they would return to their original state. If you’re lucky, the injected HA could create a ripple effect for your body to produce natural HA & collagen, thereby retaining some volume.
- Fix-up every 4 to 12 months. Some filler may dissolve faster than others depending on the physical activity of the candidate.