Tummy Tuck in Delhi | Stomach Tightening Surgery Treatment in Delhi
Table of contents
- 1 Tummy Tuck in Delhi | Stomach Tightening Surgery Treatment in Delhi
- 1.1 Best cost of Men and Women Tummy Tuck in Delhi, India. Dr. Bhasin offers best tummy cosmetic surgery, Stomach Tightening Surgery procedure treatment. Tummy Tuck Surgery in Delhi at Care Well Medical Centre.
- 1.2 Best Packages available for Tummy Tuck.
Best cost of Men and Women Tummy Tuck in Delhi, India. Dr. Bhasin offers best tummy cosmetic surgery, Stomach Tightening Surgery procedure treatment. Tummy Tuck Surgery in Delhi at Care Well Medical Centre.
The effects of sudden weight loss or pregnancy can have a profound influence on your body and the body part which gets most affected by all this your stomach. Our stomach stores more fat than any other body part and it is very difficult to lose all that fat.
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is a method which allows you to have a flat and firm stomach after all the excess skin and fat is surgically removed which tightens muscles in your abdominal wall. . At Care Well Medical Center for Holistic health and plastic surgery we go to great lengths to assess the patients physical condition because if they choose for extensive abdominoplasty procedure they must be physically be fit for the procedure.
At our clinic we do not take chances. If the person is young and healthy it is possible the doctor may just ask to run couple of tests just for precaution. But when people reach middle age we have to analyze their entire medical history and then ask them to run tests.
At our clinic the following types of abdominoplasty/tummy tuck procedures are done
The surgeon will make a incision in your abdomen from hipbone to hipbone and then sculpt the skin, tissue, and muscle. This surgery will involve moving your belly button from the surrounding skin and using liposuction to reduce fat.
High lateral tension tummy tuck or Stomach Contouring
This is the very latest in stomach contouring where the surgeon is able to give you a flat abdomen and waistline by tightening the muscles vertically and horizontally. This procedure is only performed by a skilled plastic surgeon and the surgery can last from four to five hours.
This procedure is perfect for people who have excess fat deposits below the navel. It is quite likely the surgeon will not move your belly button and it takes about two hours to finish the surgery but sometimes longer because it differs from patient to patient.
Extended tummy tuck
In extended abdominoplasty the surgeon make incision which runs from the posterior axillary line which enables them to do abdominal contouring and smoothing the contour of the upper lateral thigh.
Post operation instructions and questions.
- After the surgery do not lift weight or do any physical activity because it can prove very harmful.
- Also the doctor must know if you are taking any prescribed medication when you see him for consultation.
- You must take a week off from work after the surgery and since this is a important lifestyle choice plan ahead. For women with small children it is advisable to have help around the house.
- The full results of stomach tightening can only been seen after three to six months* but since we have removed lot of excess skin and fat you will see the difference.
- Doctor will ask you to wear a special surgical garment for a specific period and it is important to wear this garment all the time because it will help to give shape.
- If you are regular consumer of cigarettes and alcohol then you must refrain from smoking and drinking preferably two week before the surgery and three to six months after the surgery because it helps in the healing.
- Tummy tuck is not a weight loss procedure and it is imperative to start leading a healthy lifestyle after the surgery. You must eat nutritious food and exercise regularly or fat will get accumulated in your stomach again.
What type of anesthetic will be used on me during the operation?
General anesthetic is always used when this procedure is performed.
Will I feel any pain?
You will not feel any pain when the surgery is going on but after the surgery you will feel some pain and discomfort which can be controlled by pain medication.
Will there be scarring?
Yes scarring will be there but over time it will be barely noticeable.
If I feel there is something wrong should I contact the doctor immediately?
Absolutely, if you feel any discomfort which pain medication is not helping immediately call us. We are more than happy to help you.
Are there risks?
Tummy tuck is a a very safe cosmetic surgery procedure and very rarely patients have complications like infection and blood clots.
That is why at Care Well Medical Centre Dr. Sandeep Bhasin gives full discloser to all his patients so that they can make a informed decision. For more questions book an appointment online or call us on 9818704499 and 9311444806