Facial Liposuction in Delhi
Table of contents
Despite all efforts, some people still struggle with excessive face fat deposits. Dr. Sandeep Bhasin, one of the internationally renowned, best Cosmetic Surgeon in Delhi (South Delhi), specializes in treatments like Liposuction. He knows exactly the way to get rid of facial fat in safe, effective & affordable manner. Residents living in and around Delhi have been highly benefitted with his face and neck liposuction at his Care Well Medical Center practices. His step-up chubby cheeks liposuction treatment made many feel younger, better about the way they look having better definition in their Jaw, Sculpted Cheek, Chin and Neck areas. You can visit clinic at Chittranjan Park, South Delhi to check for his great contribution in the aesthetic industry. Call for the consultation now.
Facial liposuction is a surgery that is performed to eliminate unwanted fat cell deposits from the facial parts of the body. The treatment was initially designed for contouring. In this process, the surgeon uses cannula, which is a special tube that is inserted through a small incision placed in an inconspicuous location on the neck or face. The fat cells are finely extracted by attaching a pump or suction syringe to the cannula. As a result, the bulging areas get reformed and reshaped, with full of youthfulness and glamour. In case of younger patients, the surgery alone yields good results. However, it should be combined with nose surgery; face lift and brow lift treatments for desired results. At times, facial liposuction is clubbed with chin or cheek implants for more productive outcomes.
Common areas where Facial Liposuction is performed:
There are some common areas in face that are more prone to excess fat cells. Due to high amount of fat deposition in these areas, people develop a bulgy and fleshy look, which makes them more unattractive. Through liposuction, fat cells can be eliminated from these areas and they can be finely shaped and resized. The major fatty areas in face are as follows:
- Chins: Submental chin contains lot of fat, which mostly happens through genes. Irrespective of one’s age and sex, fat contained in chins results in an older and chubby look.
- Cheeks: Subcutaneous fat is also present in cheeks which again disrupt facial appeal and physical appearance. The worst thing is such fats don’t evade even after dieting and exercising. By using local anesthesia during liposuction, fats can be completely removed from chins and cheeks.
- Jowls: Lower cheeks also develop small accumulation of fats that overlies the jaw bone and are known as jowls. When jowls become more prominent, it spoils one’s looks and personality and develops older looks.
Call Dr. Sandeep Bhasin now for consultation:
Ideal candidate for Facial Liposuction:
An ideal candidate of liposuction surgery in face must have the following factors:
- Good health: Good health and well being is very vital for facial liposuction. Before opting for this treatment, both surgeons and candidates must ensure stable medical condition and good lifestyle since the treatment tends to interfere within certain medical disorders and diseases.
- Disproportional fat deposits: Those opting for the treatment should have disproportional fats, as compared to the whole body. Since fat cells also depend on the overall genetic structure and bone anatomy, therefore some physical structures, by birth are heavy. If facial liposuction is done on such bodies, not only it will spoil the overall physical appearance but will cause an imbalance between the face and other body parts.
- Good skin elasticity: Liposuction involves penetration of the cannula deep into the ski. In order to withstand the treatment processes, skin must be highly flexible and elastic. Tight and firm skins are not suitable for any liposuction. The elasticity of skin also determines its recovery period. More flexible skin tends to recover fast and get normal, with ease.
- Realistic expectations: Candidates must understand that there is a limit of extracting fat cells from body. They must not have overwhelming expectations. Liposuction being a medical procedure has its own course of action. Before availing the treatment, candidates must consult their surgeon and have a clear idea about the end result.
Tenure of effects of Facial Liposuction:
After facial liposuction, fat removal is permanent, however only after puberty. Not many fat cells get created post puberty. As candidates gain weight, the fat cells within their body expands. Through this treatment, they can permanently get rid of unwanted fat and improve their facial contour. Fat cells that will grow after the liposuction shall remain within the body. The fatty locations that existed before the treatment shall never increase and be out of proportion to its nearby areas.
Expected looks after Facial Liposuction:
With the use of smaller cannulas, fibrous connections between the skin and the body are sustained. Over the time, it gradually contracts. Therefore, patients will hardly notice any skin folds by the neck. This will also avoid the necessity for removing surgical skin and will produce good results, solely by facial liposuction.