All information about Laser Hair Removal for Female
Table of contents
Why females go for laser treatments?
The present era is marked by various advancements and massive progress in different sectors. And such developments have had a huge affect on our ways of life. Modern people especially women are more conscious about their lifestyle, fashion, which determines their whereabouts. They are aware all the time and stay updated with latest happenings and incidents. In short, women have become smart, and are mindful about their image.
And with such influences, women folk are continuously looking for innovative ways to escape their unwanted hairs in different parts of body. Where waxing or using a razor gives a temporary solution; laser treatments, of late, has become a favorite among most females. Due to its flexibility, convenience, and cost-effective technology, women now embrace the laser technology and express their desire to remove hairs permanently through laser hair removal services.
What are the advantages of laser hair removal procedure for women?
Non-Surgical Process: Laser treatments don’t involve any surgery. It is a non-invasive way of dealing with excess body hairs, without any pain or discomfort, like that in waxing. The entire process is very comfortable and allows women to sit, relax and gossip as their hairs get removed.
- Permanent Solution: As stated above, laser techniques help women to remove hairs permanently. As the laser beams penetrate deep into the skin, it destroys the hair follicles and affects the blood vessels, which feeds the follicles, and hair grows from it. By de-activating hair nerves and follicular units; laser methods stop hair growth permanently.
- No Side-Affects: Laser procedures are devoid of any side-effects. The laser beams only work on the targeted area, without affecting nearby cells, tissues or skin. The health of laser patients remains the same, after treatment.
- Cost-Effective: Compared to waxing and razors which involve recurring costs on a regular basis; with lasers it is a one-time cost. If both these costs are compared, lasers treatment is more cost-efficient in the long-run.
- Improved Personality: With smooth and hair-free skin, every woman feels good. They improve their levels of confidence, enhance their looks and personality, and get high on self-esteem. In short, they revamp their present looks with modernity.
Which are the common areas suitable for lasers?
The most common areas in women, which are suitable for laser treatment, are:
Full Body: It’s best for women to have a full body, free of hairs. Women love smooth and supple skin and when they get it forever, nothing seems better. Full body lasers remove hairs from all areas, and gives fine quality skin.
- Underarm: The most annoying area, where women hates any hair. Underarms waxing too don’t help. Lasers in underarms prevent further hair growth, and allow women to wear sleeveless, in all time and seasons.
- Full Legs: Legs are fine possessions of females. Each woman has a desire to have fine legs for a long time and with laser treatments, they can treat their leg hairs and get rid of them permanently.
- Bikini Line: Women love to wear bikinis but often shy away due to presence of hairs. Lasers attack on the entire bikini line and kill the hair follicles from where hair grows. As a result, women can confidently wear their favorite bikinis and lingerie and flaunt all the time.
- Cheek: Facial hairs on cheeks are a cause of discomfort, for most women. With lasers, women can achieve flawless face and smooth cheeks, which shall also enhance their looks, style, and physical presence.
- Chin: For most women, hairs visible in their chin are a strict no-no. And each time they thread their chin, hairs re-grow at frequent intervals. Lasers give a complete assurance to eliminate chin hairs and give elegant and highlighted chins.
- Eyebrow: Since ages, women have been conscious about their eyebrows. Eyebrow shaping has been a regular job, at least once in fifteen days. Now, with lasers, women can have their perfect eyebrow shape, all the time and need not worry about spoiling looks, with growth of eyebrows.
- Upper Lip: Women also have hairs in their upper lips. While for some, it becomes more prominent, for others it might not be that visible. In any case, women don’t prefer to have hairs even in their upper lips, which is why, they opt for lasers and remove their hairs efficiently.
- Pubic Region: And finally the most private part of body, which women are extra careful of. Lasers also efficiently operate on the private parts and help women to say goodbye to public hairs permanently.