Wrinkle Treatment, Anti Aging & Skin Tightening
Wrinkle Treatment, Anti Aging & Skin Tightening in Delhi
We offer the best package/cost for Wrinkle Treatment, Anti Aging & Skin Tightening in Delhi. We are expert in Non Surgical Skin Tightening & Wrinkle treatments at Care Well Medical Centre. Call now to book an appointment for expert advice by Dr. Sandeep Bhasin, an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon.
What is skin tightening or Wrinkle treatment?
As we age, we begin to lose subcutaneous fat in some parts of the body and primarily face. As a result, the skin starts to droop down when gravity acts on it leading wrinkles, sagging, dullness and bands. So, to reposition the underlying muscles, the skin tightening procedures are used worldwide. The process effectively minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and cure loose skin thus giving a flawless and more youthful appearance. The skin tightening treatments for face and body are used to trigger the growth of new collagen in the treated areas and gradually replenish the skin’s natural stores of collagen for a velvety, smoother and a firmer looking skin in a substantial time.
| Write to Us
Kind of effective Skin Tightening & Wrinkle Treatments available
There are plenty of skin-resurfacing techniques, fillers and surgical methods to smooth out the wrinkles. Each one has its own set of favorable results and side effects. Some researchers suggest that a combination of treatments may produce the most desirable results.
The nonsurgical option for correcting skin laxity and enhancing skin quality has made skin tightening procedures very popular in the recent years. The plastic surgeon in today’s time can choose among a number of different technologies and devices that offers non-invasive skin tightening solutions. Lets checks out the best nonsurgical alternatives available-
- Chemical Peels – In this procedure, an acid is applied on to the affected areas, that blaze up the outer layer of the skin to diminish freckles, fine lines and age spots. The frequency of sessions depends upon the depth of the peel and you may need to take several before its noticeable. Redness lasts up to few weeks
- Dermabrasion – Dermabrasion is only one of many treatments that results in exposing new layers of skin and making it rejuvenated like never before. The procedure is known to provide potential results in treating of precancerous skin patches, rhinophyma, surgery/acne scars, sum damage, tattoo removal and thick skin on the nose. Some skin conditions may intercept your dermatologist from performing dermabrasion on you, which includes recurrent herpes flare-ups, radiation burns, inflammatory acne or other specific condition. Therefore consult your doc beforehand about all of the treatment options for you as well as assessing the dermabrasion side effects in such conditions.
- Botox – Botox cosmetic is used to medically uplift facial skin and removing wrinkles by paralyzing muscles for a limited time. Botox when injected in small doses weakens or contracts the muscles temporarily. As an outcome, it eliminates the appearance of facial wrinkles, frown lines, crow’s-feet at the eye corners and promotes flattening of skin in 3-4 months. Despite being dangerously toxic, Botox injection is yet in huge demand for creating a glossy glow to your face in just no time. It only takes around 72 hours for a Botox injection to give a noticeable difference which is very less as compared to other treatments. However, it is important to note that Botox should not be used by pregnant women as it could make its way to the milk or if you have any sort of infection in the area where the medicine will be infused. The injection is not advisable to be consumed actively as it may lessen the stiffness of muscles.
- Soft Tissue Fillers/ Dermal Fillers – The injectable soft tissue filler is a cosmetic filler to restore fullness and volume in the face. The awkward smiles lines or the frowning facial lines that are enough to make someone look more mature are technically filled in to restore a smoother appearance.The Non-surgical Dermal fillers can be used to get plumper/fuller lips, soften facial creases, and enhance shallow contours and reducing the visibility of recessed scars. The fillers can be highly beneficial for those with early signs of aging, or as a value-added module of facial rejuvenation. Most of these fillers are temporary as they are eventually absorbed by the body. However, the non-invasive facial treatments like cosmetic fillers or soft tissue fillers, cannot achieve the ever-lasting effects, but may aid to delay the time when facelift concern becomes appropriate.
- HIFU – The High-intensity focused ultrasound device is a fast growing technique for face lift. The advanced FDA-approved HIFU device being launched in 2012 is for serious face and neck lifting. It helps in creating visibility of jaw lines and shredding excess fat from chin area. HIFU when combined with Ulthera can eradicate serious sagging and neck or nape lifting issues. Check for HIFU facelifts before and after for a personal judgment.
- Thread Lift – Designed to gently elevate sagging around the cheeks, diminish sagging brows, highlight jaw line and neck more quickly and with less risk than the traditional approach has made this less invasive surgical process quite in demand amongst both men and women. This innovative facial rejuvenation procedure makes use of unique thread filaments like PromoItalia thread that helps to discreetly hold repositioned skin and facial tissue in place after surgery. Thread facelift is considered to be safe and convenient as it involves little or no anesthesia and no time in hospital. Because patients generally remain conscious during the procedure, they can even approve the look of their thread lift while the surgeon works.
| Write to Us
- Facelift Surgery – The clinical name given to facelift surgery is rhytidectomy. It is a procedure to minimize telltale signs of aging, pleasing contours appearance and eliminating excess fat and skin that contributes to aged, tired appearance. Surgeons perform this procedure with the motive of elevating the overall appearance of the face and jaw. People often find it frightening to go under knife, but Facelift without surgery is just NOT helpful for seniors or aged. The facelift surgery can help turn clock back by reversing the hazardous effects of stress, sun damage, time and exposure to other specific elements.With numerous options, selecting the right kind of facelift surgery depends on more than just budget factor. One of the most crucial aspects of the initial consultation is identifying the right type of facelift. There are various factors that affect cost of facelift like kind of facelift, credibility/experience/skills of surgeon, techniques, and additional treatments etc.
What to expect from Surgical & non-surgical procedures
A patient undergoing a knife must be well aware of Realistic Expectations From surgical process for skin tightening treatments. The process has its own sets of pros n cons which are as follows:-
- Most surgical methods can do wonders in tightening sagging skin, giving youthful look but they are not helpful in fully reversing the natural process of ageing.
- A patient who has undergone mini lift or volume restoration surgery will look considerably younger for the next 8-10 years depending on the technology used, but aging signs will catch up after a period of time.
- Sculpting surgeries redefine facial features like jaw line, smile lines, jowls and the neck but they require maintaining session of 1-2 months.
- Surgical skin tightening treatments for stomach like Tucking and Trimming produce predictable cutting of extra pockets of cellulite/fat/toxins, but complications attached to it are barely remediable.
- Thermage surgery is assumed to tighten support structures, shrink fatty tissues, boosting confidence but it comes along with the difficulty to correct contours.
- Skin tightening surgery causes minimal pain and discomfort after the procedure but needs some time for recovering.
Sometime ago the options for non-surgical skin tightening procedures were extremely limited but today, there are innumerable cosmetic treatments and non-surgical skin tightening treatments to choose from. Before going for the treatment, one must assess what results to expect from the process.
- A non-surgical procedure is suitable for everyone regardless of age or skin type to renew and look radiant. The potential results do not however last long.
- These treatments are effective, painless with zero downtime like that of Botox. Botox injection does not work to lift an underweight face.
- Non-surgical facelift deliver safe anti-ageing skin treatments.
- Promotes instant glow and firming by stimulating powerful skin cells when combined with scientific techniques
| Write to Us
Major causes of sagging skin
Skin loosening is a natural process, but still some people have dewy and tight skin even in their late 50s whereas some people encounter prominent signs of aging in their late 30s. Have you ever wondered about what causes premature aging of the skin or how to reverse premature aging? We cannot stop the natural ageing process but certainly can cease the aging hostilities and resume a youthful life.
Causes of fast ageing
- Pessimism/Anger/Stress- Happy souls are simply the youngest looking people. Perpetual anger, chronic sadness, and sulking habit form permanent wrinkles and lines on the face. The constant scowl on face can turn into wrinkles because the muscles have spent more time in that state.
- Smoking and Drinking- Excessive intake of alcohol evacuate necessary nutrients from our bodies. Human skin requires a definite amount of oxygen, collagen and hydration to look youthful but unfortunately lack of these elements in alcoholic drinks makes smokers and drinkers fall victim to obesity and ageing over time.
- High Exposure to Sun – Aging process can easily escalate by basking in the afternoon sun rays. As per the studies, sun damage is contemplated as the primary cause of wrinkles and damaged skin. The harmful UV rays emitted by Sun leaves discoloration, age/brown spots and tanned skin.
- Cold and Moisture – Spending more time in cold environments leads to development of wrinkles, thin and dry skin. Cold climatic conditions causes the skin’s natural oils to get depleted, lose its elasticity, thus resulting body and face aging.
- Poor Diet – There are certain foods that help age faster. Choosing a diet that is high in omega-6, low in omega3, tans-fats, artificial ingredients (sodium glutamate, potassium bromated), sugar concentrated, processed foods create an internal system that is nothing but anti-youth friendly.
- Over or under Weight – Being too slim or too hefty can add to the premature aging process. People who are underweight tend to reduce the natural fats in the facial construction which enable the skin to droop down and append the appearance of wrinkles. Overweight people become inactive, particularly as they age and this leads to chronic health issues and beginning of aging cycle.
- Lifestyle Choices – No physical workout, use of chemicals concentrated products on body or face, too much television, unhealthy dietary plans can make us see our body aging right in front of our eyes.
Natural process of aging & how we can slow the process
There is a major difference between aging gracefully and aging faster than our biological age. As a part of natural aging, the skin starts getting drier, thinner and lifeless. This type of aging in medical terminology is known as “intrinsic aging.” But the ageing caused due to environmental influences and lifestyle choices is called premature or “extrinsic aging.” This type of ageing can be bog down or delayed by taking preventive measures, adopting home remedies for skin tightening and removing wrinkles and other modern medical methods. Let’s check how to stop the aging process naturally –
- Be optimistic and passionate – Psychological stability and cheerful mind plays a vital role in combating age. Your mind and body need to have a room to relax so that it releases some hormones which are wholesome for good health.
- Diet for good skin – Eat a well-balanced and nutritious diet. Your dietary regime must include fresh fruits and vegetables. Following a healthy diet plan will take no time to make you look more cheerful and young as it prevent damage that results to premature skin aging.
- Exercise for good skin & overall health – Many scientific studies indicates that proper exercise regime and meditation can help reverse the clock back. Meditation acts as persuasion for people to concentrate on reducing anxiety and distress. Exercising lowers the levels of cortisol, decrease oxidative stress on our cells, and thus boosts the release of endorphins that develops a sense of relaxation.
- Maintain Ideal weight – We could certainly slow down the aging process just by improving the health of our telomeres. Having a proper body mass and weight helps in preventing deterioration of chromosomes that further leads to a healthy and replenished skin
- Protect yourself & your skin from air pollution – Faces of city dwellers are prematurely aging due to toxic fumes of air pollution. An emerging scientific research suggests that less exposure to air pollution directly block the biological damage; decelerate worsening skin conditions linked to pollution and thus reversing premature aging.
It’s never too late to reverse the ageing process but don’t wait until your skin damages its own natural cells.
| Write to Us