Liposuction for Breast Reduction in Delhi
Table of contents
- 1 Liposuction for Breast Reduction in Delhi
- 1.1 What is Liposuction?
- 1.2 Why is Liposuction beneficial for breasts?
- 1.3 How does MicroLipo work for reducing breasts?
- 1.4 What are the benefits of Breast Liposuction?
- 1.5 Who is a suitable candidate for Breast Liposuction?
- 1.6 What are the risks and possible complications of Breast Liposuction?
- 1.7 What is the overall cost of Breast Reduction?
You are looking for No Surgery, No Downtime, Outpatient procedure that can reduce the next to impossible large breasts or bra bulges. For Dr. Sandeep Bhasin, the key to successful cosmetic surgery and fillers is an understanding of the fact that no two patients are alike. Breast reduction treatment offered by the specialist is one of its kinds Liposuction for Breast Reduction in Delhi, India. The cutting-edge techniques implemented at Care Well like Tumescent Liposuction accomplishes both visible breast reduction and breast lift with no surgical scars. The best treatment for breast reduction or breast augmentation happens with no harm caused to natural elastic tissue in the breast. The specialist has impeccable breast liposuction testimonials and female breast liposuction reviews that shows the competence & finesse of his practices.
We perform Liposuction for Breasts at our cosmetic surgery center in supervision of Dr. Sandeep Bhasin. We offer the best procedure with good results & that too in best prices for Liposuction for Breasts in Delhi.
What is Liposuction?
In the field of cosmetic surgery, liposuction is a modern technique to treat unwanted fat cells in the body and remove them completely from the existing location. Liposuction surgery is a medical procedure that is performed by surgeons to eliminate fat cells permanently. It is quite an effective treatment that provides productive results to candidates.
Why is Liposuction beneficial for breasts?
Most women have heavy and large breasts that are often disproportion to their overall physical structure. In order to have breasts, in good size and shape, they can opt for liposuction. It is the ultimate cure for reducing breasts. It is all the more beneficial since it involves a rapid procedure with minimum complications post-treatment. Patients can also expect to have easy and fast recovery. In an alternative to traditional breast reduction surgeries, liposuction is the most sought-after procedure.
How does MicroLipo work for reducing breasts?
In MicroLipo, surgeons inject very dilute local anesthesia into the fatty regions. As a result, the targeted areas become firm and swollen. With the use of microcannulas, of less than 3mm diameter, the fat is removed. Microcannulas ensure smoother and more uniform results. The MicroLipo surgery is done in the following steps:
- At first, surgeons measure the volume of each breast.
- Then, they use an indelible ink to draw fine lines on the breasts to help the doctor during both infiltration process and surgery.
- The doctor then injects small amount of local anesthesia into the skin.
- They use a skin punch to create small holes, of 1mm in diameter.
- After that, they conduct breast liposuction using microcannulas.
- Once the liposuction process is completed, they put on the breast compression garment.
- For the next few days, patients are advised to shower and change pads twice on a daily basis. Most patients can discontinue using the breast compression garment within a week.
Call Dr. Sandeep Bhasin now for consultation:
What are the benefits of Breast Liposuction?
MicroLipo is a unique way to reduce heavy and overly large breasts. It is an ideal treatment for those women who have begun experiencing menopause or have experienced an early menopause. Through this treatment, women are more likely to feel comfortable and confident. Besides, the treatment has the following benefits:
- No surgical scars: Since breast liposuction uses microcannulas; therefore, surgical scars are not visible. In case there are micro-incisions which are smaller than 1mm, it usually disappears within few weeks. Whereas, traditional breast reduction treatments leave scars and marks behind.
- Lifts breasts effectively: Liposuction helps in reducing the breast size, in proportion to the amount of fat removed. It also reduces the weight of the breast and gives it a fine shape and size. Through this treatment, natural elastic tissue in the breast retracts and produces a visible lift in breasts.
- Breast-feeding post reduction: With the use of microcannulas and surgical excision, breast-feeding after breast reduction becomes a possibility. Owing to minimal trauma in the glandular breast tissue, breast reduction through liposuction does not affect future lactation. Contrary to this, traditional methods of breast reducing affect breast-feeding by blocking milk ducts.
- Minimal trauma: MicroLipo involves minimal trauma to the breast tissues. X-Ray examinations of the breasts usually appear normal after female breast liposuction. In contrast to this, traditional breast reducing treatments show calcifications and other changes in the mammograms.
- Local anesthesia: Local anesthesia is the best way to conduct liposuction for reducing breasts. As compared to general anesthesia, local anesthesia is more preferred. Well trained and highly experienced surgeons guarantee success in liposuction, without causing pain to the patients.
- Asymmetry correction: An accurate measurement of breast volume is accomplished by immersing the breasts in beaker containing warm water, filled to the brim. It is important for planning the exact amount of fat that requires to be removed from the breasts. In case the breasts are unequal in size, surgeons remove more amount of fat from the larger breast, thereby correcting and improving breast symmetry.
Who is a suitable candidate for Breast Liposuction?
An ideal candidate for breast liposuction should have the following characteristics:
- Women must either experience menopause or have undergone menopause with a large proportion of fat in the area. Those who haven’t experienced menopause must ideally opt for surgical breast reduction.
- Those who have breasts with more fat tissue as compared to glandular tissue must opt for the treatment. In case they have more glandular tissue than fat tissue, they are not the right candidates for breast liposuction.
- Candidates having breasts that appear to sag or droop significantly and has small amount of tissue, liposuction is considered to be the best remedy.
- A good candidate must also have realistic expectations. Liposuction provides up to 55% of breast reduction.
What are the risks and possible complications of Breast Liposuction?
Liposuction is the safest way to remove fat from breasts. However, if proper equipments and products are not used in the treatment process, it can result in complications. If surgeons use poorly designed elastic compression garment, patients are more likely to experience excessive bruising. Also, insufficient post-operative compression results in various problems. However, these complications slowly fade away with time.
What is the overall cost of Breast Reduction?
In India, the overall cost of breast reduction through liposuction is about 1000 pounds. However, this varies according to the standard of clinics and experience of surgeons and doctors. In addition to the treatment cost, there are post-operative care costs and miscellaneous charges. At times, patients might be given additional medicines according to their recovery. Therefore, patients and their families must take a rough estimate of overall cost of the treatment until complete recovery.