FACIAL LASER HAIR REMOVAL
Table of contents
Best cost of Facial Laser Hair Removal in Delhi for Men and Women at Care Well Medical Centre, More info contact Dr. Sandeep Bhasin.
Facial hairs are a major obstruction in one’s looks, appeal and personality. It harms one’s self-confidence and spoils physical appearance. Since faces are always displayed, therefore they are more noticed. Facial areas mainly lips, upper lips, chins and sideburns are always on focus. Not only women, even men desire to get rid of their facial hairs. With laser treatments and procedures, one can easily get rid of facial hairs. There are latest laser techniques and versions that deliver hair-free faces and remarkable looks to flaunt about.
Advantages of Facial Laser Hair Removal:
- To start with, it is a permanent procedure to keeps hairs way for lifetime. Through the treatment, candidates can expect to remove hair safely, steadily and privately.
- It helps in boosting self-confidence and personality. It makes faces look brighter and more vibrant. The treatment also helps in bringing out inner glory and shine. Overall, it improvises one’s body language and enhances one’s standard.
- The laser treatment is also helpful in preventing razor bumps and irritation. It is more convenient and caters to comfort of the candidates.
- The lasers are well approved and cleared by FDA. Only genuine and authentic machines and devices are used for delivering the service.
- It has no side-effects on skin or health.
- The greatest advantage is that the treatment has no downtime, which means that candidates can get back to work and normal life, soon after laser.
Female Laser Facial Hair Removal:
For women, fuzzes on upper lips, chins and sideburns are quite embarrassing. Often, it becomes a major reason for feeling insecure and causes one to refrain from normal activities. With such imperfections on face, people tend to hide their facial parts and avoid getting too close to someone. The laser technique works wonders and gives a full-proof solution to all such facial issues and concerns. The treatment aids in perfecting the level of smoothness and wipes away facial hair insecurities for most of the problem areas, for a permanent period of time. The most common treatment areas in women include neck, chin, upper lip and sideburns. By availing laser services, women can get back their hidden confidence and have a positive outlook toward living.
Men Laser Facial Hair Removal:
With changes in lifestyles and concepts, men have also become conscious about their looks and physical personality. This change has lead them consider laser treatments as a prime option to get rid of their unwanted facial hairs, forever. Men tend to look for different hair removal forms in order to have a smooth skin, without feeling itchiness in the re-growth stage and the painful bumps that form after regularly shaving over stubble. The technical term for this condition is pseudo folliculitis, when hair starts growing beneath the surface of the skin; thereby leading to painful and unsightly bumps. It can also be a result of waxing, shaving and tweezing, which leads to severe irritation. By opting for laser, men can wave goodbye to such problems and enjoy smooth skin textures on their facial parts. Furthermore, they can choose specific areas where they require this treatment. This will enable them to be more attractive and stay well groomed for their work and career. The most common treatment areas for men are neckline (where beard appears to have been trimmed), full beard and back of neck. They can avail specialized treatments that are conducted by well qualified and highly trained professionals.
Ideal men and women for the treatment:
Those having darker shades of hair on their skin shall be benefitted from this treatment. Blonde, red and gray hairs done respond to the technique.