Neck Lift Surgery: Get that beautiful, long & slender Neck
Get best cost of Neck Lift Cosmetic Surgery in Delhi. Cervicoplasty and Platysmaplasty by Dr Sandeep Bhasin at Care Well Medical Centre.
The neck, after the face is the most beautiful and visible part of the Human Body. The neck often ages faster before your face, showing wrinkles, vertical bands and saggy skin. A neck lift procedure can be done to augment the appearance of your neck. This surgical procedure is also called as rhytidectomy that enhances the visible indications of ageing in the jawline and neck.
The cost of youthful contours in the neck and face can be a cause of ageing, stress, heredity, etc. An ideal candidate for a neck lift is one who wants to remove excess fat in the lower side of the face, fatty deposits under the chin, lose neck skin, and muscle banding in the neck.
There are two procedures by which a neck lift can be achieved with Surgical and Non-Surgical Methods-
Liposuction and Botox injections can be other solutions to remove excess fat or have fullness or bands.
- The surgeon shall instruct the patients on the medications to be avoided prior to surgery.
- Medicines like aspirin should be avoided as it can cause increased bleeding or less clotting.
- Patients need to stop smoking two weeks before the procedure.
- Clients should wear loose clothes on the day of surgery.
The Procedure for Neck Lift
- The first and foremost step includes the administration of general anaesthesia for the surgery.
- Incisions are made on the basis of type of neck lift that is required.
- General Incision are made at the beginning of the hairline at the sideburn and it continues around the ear and ends at the posterior side of the hair.
- The tissues under the skin are repositioned and the platysma is tightened, the excess skin is removed and the contours are covered with skin.
- The incisions are covered or closed with sutures or adhesives. These sutures may dissolve after a few weeks or can be removed after a few weeks.
- Patients should not smoke 24 hours post-surgery.
- Alcohol should also not be consumer 1 day post-surgery.
- A regular diet should be taken.
- Gel packs should be applied for 24 hours post-surgery to reduce swelling.
- Neck should be kept in an elevated position.
- Sutures are removed after a week of surgery.
Expectations after surgery
- Skin Tightness.
- Swelling and Numbness of the face.
- Minimal to moderate pain.