Dermal Bio-fillers in Delhi
Table of contents
Dermal Bio-fillers with Plasma Gel for Radiant Skin
Care Well Medical Centre is an expert clinic in using autologous methods for medical aesthetic rejuvenation. The Bio-filler Facelift with Plasma Gel is now the most exciting medical aesthetic process we have introduced; it involves auto-transfer with Plasma Gel injections derived from the patient’s own blood and excludes risk of allergic reactions. Dermal Bio-fillers are accepted worldwide & we are one of the few clinics providing Dermal Bio-fillers in Delhi.
Treatment is done under supervision of Dermatologist & Senior Cosmetic Surgeon
INTRODUCTORY OFFER (Limited Fillers available)
Pay Rs. 60,000 Rs. 20,000
for complete procedure
A human’s skin’s multi-layer ageing mechanism is impacted by various factors like genetics, lifestyle, eating habits, and excessive sun exposure, which is why some people’s skin appear to age faster than others. Bio Dermal fillers are the fillers with bio-stimulation that offer a long-lasting, non-surgical cosmetic skin care option for repairing and rejuvenating dull, loose skin and correcting other connective tissue imperfections.
Early or even natural Signs of ageing show in the form of loss of muscle tone, loss of volume or fat, skin laxity, firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, and hollows. One of the repressed causes of these skin changes is that, from our 20s onwards, our skin begins to lose its most significant structural proteins i.e. collagen & elastin.
Hyaluronic acid-based skin dermal fillers functions by temporarily restoring volume and restructuring the areas where they are injected, the bio-dermal fillers on the other hand, promotes the body to generate its own fresh collagen to enhance the quality of the skin over time. This provides long-term benefits not affiliated with other dermal fillers.
Bio-Dermal fillers are perfect for treatment of:
- Filling folds and static lines
- Facial structuring, shaping, contouring and volumizing
- Cheeks and chin augmentation
- Forehead furrows
- Under eye dark circles
- Lines, Smile lines, Wrinkles, folds
- Nasolabial lines also known as laugh lines (from the nose to the side corners of the mouth)
- Marionette lines (from mouth area down to the chin)
- Skin hydration, replenishment and rejuvenation
- Revitalization of the hands
- Acne scars
- Lip shaping, lipstick lines or Smokers lines
- Nose correction
Benefits of Bio Dermal Fillers:
- Natural-looking final results that last long as compared to normal fillers and injectables
- Enhancing your skin structure and texture for months to come without an extended or painful recovery process.
- Triggers your body’s own collagen formation for long-term advantages
- Provides your skin more laxity, volume and lifting with a choice of long-standing products
- Proven safety record, convenient and need little to no downtime and predictable favorable results
- Offers unique solution to your skin needs
- As Bio-Dermal fillers are created from patients own blood, it is cost effective.
Who Can Perform The Procedure
Always opt for cosmetologist or dermatologist for bio dermal fillers as this treatment is required to be administered by a professionally skilled and experienced dermatologist, who has extensive knowledge of face, neck and head anatomy and physiology, together with years of experience in the use of medical cosmetic treatments that can subtly improve your aesthetic appearance to make you look younger than ever. The centre must be registered with an authorized Care Quality Commission and using FDA approved skin treatment products.