Micro-botox/Mesobotox in Delhi
Table of contents
Mesobotox – Get gorgeous & leave a sparkle wherever you go
Micro-botox/Mesobotox is the treatment with all the virtuous of Botox but non of the side effects. If you are searching for Mesobotox in Delhi, then we are the best clinic in Delhi for Mesobotox.
Medical practitioners & surgeons use Botulinum Toxin (Botox) for facial rejuvenation, smoothing out wrinkles & jawlines, manage acne, nose jobs, lift up lips, and create beautiful necklines & more.
Micro Botox is an advanced Botox technique to treat wrinkles, fine lines, & even acne.
Botox – An Injectable Miracle
Botox has become a rave since 1993 when two doctors from Vancouver discovered exceptional cosmetic rejuvenation properties in Botulinum Toxin (Botox) in 1987. No one wants to be stuck with wrinkles or look older, but no one would even opt for a surgical treatment to look younger as well. Botox, on the other hand is the most popular non-surgical treatment with a very high success rate.
The process is quick & simple with a few injections being administered in the affected areas. This is a drug created from bacterium Clostridium botulinum, & is sold under many names viz. OnabotulinumtoxinA, AbobotulinumtoxinA, IncobotulinumtoxinA, &RimabotulinumtoxinB.
Meso or Micro Botox- the next iteration in Botox treatment
The Meso Botox procedure involves injecting miniscule doses (1/10th of normal Botox concentration) in the skin rather than the muscles. Mesotherapy treatment is a non-surgical solution for face/neck rejuvenation, hair loss, improve skin texture & shrink pore size with Micro Botox.
The effects of this treatment include improved face sheen, smooth skin, reduced pore size, reduces skin oiliness & the ability to retain a natural appearance of the face.
Aging is a continuous process throughout life & it advances through various stages of our life. The most noticeable areas of ageing include the face and the neck. Meso Botox works in the superficial layers of the skin, and can be injected in the forehead, around the eyes, the nose and few areas around the cheeks.
The ageing process is a combination of factors that include – bone loss, collagen, elastin & fat. These proteins and acids help keep the skin smooth, flexible, & strong. There are many factors that speed up the ageing process-
- Health Disorders
- Weight Changes
- Extreme Climate
- Excessive Smoking & more
Benefits of Micro Botox
- Pore Size Reduction
- Skin Smoothening
- Diminish Scars
- Lessens Oil Production in the body
- Reduces Acne Inflammation
- Does not affect the muscles
- Non-Surgical Treatment
The Injection Technique
Treatment with Micro Botox involves the following steps –
- Facial skin cleaning of the patient
- Comprehensive facial assessment to determine muscle density & muscle functioning with facial expressions
- Various movements of the face are recommended to understand muscle interactions & tics.
- Eye closing, maximum eye opening with raised eyebrows to prevent ‘mephisto’ effect.
- An expression of anger or frowning
- Lip puckering in the forward direction
- Upward Mouth Corner Curving
- After these steps are complete, a surgical marking pen is used to mark areas of interest with circles or dots & lines or dashes for wrinkles
- Intradermal injections of Botox are injected into the medial dermis that allows diffusion through a dermal papule
- Various toxin dilutions, concentrations & formulas can be used depending on the treatment requirements
- Micro Botox treatments can cause a bit of swelling and redness with minor bruising that can last for a week to resolve
- The results can be seen within 3 to 7 days, with a lasting period of 120 to 180 days
Getting rid of Rosacea
Micro Botox treatments can cure Rosacea, a cutaneous skin condition characterized by –
- Swollen veins
- Red bumps
- Tender Skin
- Dry & Irritated Eyes
- Reddened Eyelids
Botox may not be a cure for Rosacea, but it has proved to be an effective treatment that blocks the release of Acetylcholine, a major neurotransmitter released by nerve cells. Blocking the release Acetylcholine reduces swollen veins & redness of the skin.
Botox Vs Fillers
The concentration of natural collagen & elastin reduces in our body as we start ageing. The amount of Hyaluronic acid (HA) decreases as we get older, this develops lines and wrinkles. Dermal fillers can make a difference to a person’s appearance by injecting it through a small needle, the procedure is immediate & leaves no scars. It takes around 45 minutes to complete the procedure, and the effects can last for more than a year.
Facial rejuvenation with Micro Botox technology will continue to deliver exceptional results for patients with skin and ageing problems giving it a fresh look & a glowing complexion.
Best Packages available for Mesobotox.