Which one is more suitable for you FUT or FUE?
Both FUT and FUE are popular hair transplant methods. But, how will you decide which one is more appropriate for your case? Consider the following points.
- If you’ve a larger bald region and you wish to cover it in just a few sessions, FUT is the best option.
- In this technique, there’s lesser number of grafts that get cut during removal. It thus brings down your graft resection rates and further improves transplant results. However, before going for FUT, ensure that the surgeon has good experience in performing this process since the resection rate is largely dependent on the skills and efficiency of the transplant physician.
- FUT treatment involves pulling off donor hair strips. With this, you’re more likely to have minor scars and cuts on your scalp. All the scars and cuts are stitched by the surgeons followed by a long recovery period. So, if you’re willing to give the required time and bear the scar marks for a while; you can easily opt for FUT.
- Choose FUE if you just don’t want any cuts or stitches.
- It is also known for its quick recovery. Soon after treatment, you can get back to work right on the next day.
- FUE is also suitable for treating small bald areas.
- If you want to keep shorter hairs and wish to undergo a lesser painful experience, FUE is your ultimate choice.
- The treatment is more purposeful for an active lifestyle. So, if you’re into sports activities or dancing, go for FUE.