Eyelid surgery in Delhi or Blepharoplasty in Delhi
Table of contents
- 1 Eyelid surgery in Delhi or Blepharoplasty in Delhi
- 2 Best Packages available for Eyelid surgery/Blepharoplasty.
- 2.1 Eyelid surgery is done for the following reasons
- 2.2 What causes ageing eyelids?
- 2.3 Different Surgery Processes
- 2.4 Pre-Surgery Requisites
- 2.5 Who is the perfect candidate for surgery?
- 2.6 Blepharoplasty candidates should be
- 2.7 The actual surgical procedure
- 2.8 Post- surgery outcomes and precautions
- 2.9 Are there any side effects post-surgery?
- 2.10 Blepharoplasty does have a few side-effects, they would be-
- 2.11 What is the cost of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty is the surgery of the eyelid. It is performed for cosmetic purpose as well as improved vision.
Blepharoplasty or Eyelid Surgery (double eyelid surgery and upper eyelid surgery) is done at our cosmetic surgery center in Delhi (South Delhi) by an experienced cosmetic surgeon Dr. Sandeep Bhasin. We offer the best treatment combined with best packages.
Few Cases (Before & After)
Anatomy of the Eyelids
The eyelid is a thin fold skin that covers and protects the eye. It serves as a part that keeps the surface of the eye hydrated, as the cornea must be kept moist. The reflex or the blink action of the eyelid keeps the eye protected from foreign bodies as well as produces a unique kind of oil that slows down the evaporation of the tear film.
The eyelids are composed of
- The Upper Punctum
- The Lower Punctum
- Tarsal Glands
- Palpeberal Furrows
- Tarsal Portion
- Intermarginal Strip
The upper eyelids are composed of
- The ROOF
- Orbital Septum
- Pre- Aponeurotic fat
- Levator Aponeurosis
- Muller Muscle
- Levator Palebrae Superioris
The process of Blepharoplasty involves the surgery of both the eyelids, wherein excess fat, skin and muscle are removed from the eyelids. It is performed essentially for aesthetic considerations, but it has proved to be effective for eyesight improvement in older people as their eyesight is impaired due to sagging upper lids. As we see the world through our eyes, it is absolutely essential that we keep them safe from deformities.
The Care Well Medical Centre is a state-of-the-art wellness Centre for eyelid surgery in Delhi or Blepharoplasty in Delhi