Eyebrow Lift – Recede ageing and garner a youthful appearance.
Eyebrow Lift can make a difference and when it is done by an experienced Cosmetic Surgeon then it really makes a difference. We offer eyebrow lift in Delhi at the best price at our center situated in South Delhi.
Ageing can surely create a mark on your face, but it can also affect the eyebrows. An Eyebrow lift or a forehead lift is a procedure that regresses the effects of ageing and gravity, whilst tightening the soft tissues of the forehead. This renders fresh and youthful contours to the upper eye-lids, forehead and the eyebrows as well.
There are two ways the eyebrow procedure can be done:
- Endoscopic lift and classic lift.
- The classic procedure involves with incisions being made at the level of the ears, moving up to the hair line.
- An endoscopic eyebrow lift is a procedure that corrects eyebrows that are drooping, the surgeon would make a cut in the scalp and insert an endoscope, a thin camera on the end of the tube.
- The surgeon would also use anchors as a means to secure the tissue.
Call Dr. Sandeep Bhasin now for consultation:
Best Packages available for Eyebrow Lift.
Am I the right candidate for a Brow lift?
You are the right candidate if –
- Your eyebrows sag or appear tired.
- Have horizontal creases across the forehead.
- Have furrows or frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Have excess fatty tissue or skin over the eyes.
Precautions to be taken before the surgery
- Stop smoking before the surgery.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Stop medicines like aspirin or other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Trim your hair to be shorter.
Eyebrow Lift Procedure
- General anaesthesia will be administered.
- For an endoscopic surgery, an endoscope would be used with incisions through the hairline.
- The tissue and muscle are adjusted so that visible creases and furrows can be corrected.
- When it comes surgery, a coronal incision is made from one ear to the other ear across the top of the head.
- Muscle adjustment is done with the forehead skin being held up.
- The incisions are closed with sutures, adhesives, surgical tapes or clips.
Recovery Post Surgery
- Post –surgery care has to be taken for the incisions and complications.
- Cold packs must be applied for at least two days post – surgery.
- Sleep in an elevated position for about a week.
- Temporary numbness, bruising and swelling.
- Bathing is permitted after the next day of surgery.
- The sutures shall be removed after 7 days of surgery.
- Strenuous activity should be avoided for the first week post – surgery.
- Individuals can resume work within two weeks of recovery.